Thursday, November 6, 2008
Update on surgery
Thanks to all who have called and helped out. I really appreciate it. For those of you who don't know. I got my gallbladder out on Monday. Tuesday was a verrrry bad day, but that's past now and I feel pretty good. Mom is here this week and I think the kids are wearing her out. Bella is into EVERYTHING. I'll be sad to see her leave tomorrow. I know Dad is anxious to have her back though. Greg has taken good care of me. I'm very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better my sweet daughter. I felt really bad for you and didn't sleep very well because I was concerned. Love you, Dad
Oh my goodness! I didn't know that was going on! I will pray that your recover QUICKLY since you have three to chase after!
Post a Comment