Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Happy Thanks Giving!

Haylie had a Thanks Giving feast on Wednesday. I was able to go to help out with the party. It was so cute to see her in her little Indian head band. She had been looking forward to it all week. I brought Freemen and Bella with me. Freemen fit right in. After the "feast" they had a few activities. Haylie took Freemen by the hand and helped him participate with the class. It was priceless.



Lana and I worked hard on our Thanks Giving dinner. It is so nice to have Greg's sister and family and Clair here. It has been a lot of fun. Our dinner was beautiful and tasty. ( forgot to take pictures). The VERY BEST part for me (aside from Nana's pumpkin pie) was ALL the guys cleaned up after.
Lana made the best pie crust and amazing rolls. (two areas I strugle with). Our pies are yummy!
P.S. We saw Twilight today. I loved it. The cast was perfect and it really kept to the storyline.

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

i feel like i say this too much, but youre kids are sooo cute! and i am so glad that you saw twighlight! now i can talk about it to you.