lol atleast it was her playing with toilet paper and not walking around with a cup( or toy ) full of toilet water. ( speaks from experience ) She is soooo cute!
Cute!!!! Hey, looks like you guys live in a pretty nice house. I notice because I'm so tired of living in an old house. We done things over the past several years to update it but it doesn't change to layout and the fact that it's old.
6 comments:
Sooo cute! I love the first picture the best. She looks so happy!!
lol atleast it was her playing with toilet paper and not walking around with a cup( or toy ) full of toilet water. ( speaks from experience ) She is soooo cute!
i can't believe how much blond hair she has, she is so adorable!
our kid will be cuter. pppppp!
Cute!!!! Hey, looks like you guys live in a pretty nice house. I notice because I'm so tired of living in an old house. We done things over the past several years to update it but it doesn't change to layout and the fact that it's old.
Oh but Mom ... how can you be mad at that sweet smile!? :)
She's sooo cute!
Post a Comment