This evening at dinner Freemen and Haylie were showing us their muscles and making silly faces. Freemen is really a crack-up. I think HE thinks he's funny. Its a combination of his facial expression when he talks and his low voice. He is just so entertaining. I also posted a picture of Bella. She really is such a happy child. Well, she is getting a new tooth this week so not alway sooo happy, but when she is getting attention she is all smiles.
Monday, June 9, 2008
I LOVE MY KIDS!
Today while I was driving to Walmart, I was listening to the kids talk in the back of the van. I heard them say something about super heros (Freemen is VERY into super heros now). They were naming off all the ones they could think of... Superman, Spiderman, then I heard Freemen say, "I'm Superman and Daddy is a Super Hero." Then Haylie said, "yea, he is Mr. Incredible." I called Greg and told him the story and I think it made his day.
This evening at dinner Freemen and Haylie were showing us their muscles and making silly faces. Freemen is really a crack-up. I think HE thinks he's funny. Its a combination of his facial expression when he talks and his low voice. He is just so entertaining. I also posted a picture of Bella. She really is such a happy child. Well, she is getting a new tooth this week so not alway sooo happy, but when she is getting attention she is all smiles.


This evening at dinner Freemen and Haylie were showing us their muscles and making silly faces. Freemen is really a crack-up. I think HE thinks he's funny. Its a combination of his facial expression when he talks and his low voice. He is just so entertaining. I also posted a picture of Bella. She really is such a happy child. Well, she is getting a new tooth this week so not alway sooo happy, but when she is getting attention she is all smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your kids too! They're adorable. I love to listen to conversations between my kids. They say the craziest things!
I can't wait for that kind of stuff. So much fun! Great pictures! Love, Katie
ooooh! i looove that red, curly hair!
your son is toooo cute!
I looove your kids. They are always so sweet.
Post a Comment