Friday, November 12, 2010

One hot day





Trying to get all 4 of them to look at the camera at the same time is impossible! One day after school we went early to go pick up daddy from work. I parked next door at the stake center and let the kids ride bikes and run around for a while. I tried to lay a blanket on the grass and enjoy the weather, but the fire ants taught me a lesson. I guess it is well known that you can't sit on the grass anywhere in Texas. I LOVE this picture of Ty. I think I want to frame this one. His hair is so crazy. It is long in back with little curls and long right on the top of his head. Love that
boy!

3 comments:

Carly said...

You should definitely frame that picture! I love it!!! . . .can't believe how big all your kids are, they seem so grown up.

Slightly Insane said...

soooooooooooooooo cute! its also kinda funny to see all those redheads and one blonde.
love your kids amy!

JenEricFamily said...

Are you in Texas? Where at?? I live in Mansfield.