Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Naughty Boy






Ty is TROUBLE. I call him my "tornado". We can't keep him out of the bathroom. He's playing with the toilet paper, pulling out everything under the sink, trying to run around with the plunger, flushing the toilet, and this... climbing/falling into the tub. We're lucky he didn't drown. I have some cuter pictures, but they're nudies of Bella so I won't post them.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute!! I have definitely had this happen a time or too with certain kiddos. ;)

Katie said...

Ok, I don't know where I've been, but I just saw the This post and realized I missed a whole bunch!!! I LOVE the pics of Ty getting stuck! SO CUTE!!! Georgie fell in the bath like that once...she never did it again. It surprises me the things she's cautious about and the things she's wild about. Fun pics!!

Josema said...

Hey Norton ;-) How are you? You have a wonderfull family. I hope alot blessings full your life. Please I need your address because I have a letter for you. Please write back soon and tell it, ´cause I´d like to send you in Christmas days. My email is; famiramos@hotmail.com or jvariosud@gmail.com
Yes I´m Elder Josema Ramos from Spain.
May the Lord bless you.