I love being able to stay at home with my little ones. It seems strange some times that Haylie and Freemen have gone off to school and I'm back teaching colors and letters and changing diapers again. I even call Bella and Ty by Haylie and Freemen's names sometimes... actually more often than I should.

This is Ty at about 11 months. He is just a happy little boy.
Our days offen start with bath time, as you can see, he needs a shave too.

We then have lots of "school" time.
She is a smart little thing and very independent.

In the afternoon, we have to wait for the bus. Bella loves chasing bubbles.

Ty doesn't know what to think about bubbles.

I don't think he likes them. Well, actually he always has this look when we're out. He always puts on his "mean face". I hope he'll make a great linebacker!

This is Freemen's first bus ride. It is the favorite part of his day.

1 comment:
I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!
Post a Comment