Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loads of pictures


There's nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby.
We've been "on the move" these last few months, so this is a long update. Loads of pictures


Freemen has such funny expressions sometimes.

"LET ME OUT!"

This was the first time I walked in and found Ty standing up. I think he was about 8 months old.

Love these fat cheeks.



Ty started to crawl around the 17th of May. He was 8 months old.



Loves his Daddy



Roasting Gigantic marshmallows at Grandma and Grandpa Coughran's house.



Too big for one bite.



Priceless picture

Our 10th anniversary in Park City. I love you Greg.




I saw this beautiful ranch along the road in Park City. I loved the flag.

Haylie got all dressed up in her cousin, Ashley's things. Haylie SSOOOO wants to be a teenager right now.





Pippy!

Trying hard to wink

This is one of my favorite places... Temple Square. I was so happy to take the kids there and spend some quiet time together as a family reflecting on our wondrous Savior.



Just hanging out in grandpa garage.

Texas! We didn't even get pictures of the REALLY pretty parts.

Greg found a frog outside the hotel room and the kids all had fun trying to keep a hold the the squirmy little guy.



Ty found a friend.





We spent the 4th of July at the George Bush Library. It was a really enjoyable afternoon. Grandma Norton had recently read a book on him and was excited to go. They had all kinds of family activities set up outside including free watermelon. It was too hot to stick around for the fireworks though.



I'm so grateful Mom was with us.

Bella is three!

I love this little princess.

Just hanging out.

Galveston, TX. This is the first time the kids ever saw the ocean. (except Haylie as a baby)
We had so much fun for Greg's birthday.














I told you there was a lot of pictures:)

4 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Where have you been?! I've missed your posts. What have you guys been up to? Where are you at right now? Inquiring minds want to know!

Heidi said...

Amy your kids are adorable! You snuck a blonde beauty in there with all your red heads...too cute. ;) Your little man looks just like my oldest 2 boys did when they were babies. A total marshmellow chunk, love it.

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

LOVE them!!!! love the pictures, love your kids... looking at these pictures make me miss you guys already!

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! You're kiddo's have all GROWN. I love it! Way cute pics, hope to see you again dearest!