Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ty Wellington Norton

Born September 10th at 9:39 P.M.
Albuqerque, New Mexico
7 lbs 13 onces
19 inches
DARK RED HAIR!









6 comments:

Urbach family said...

Congratulatios on your new little bundel of joy. He is absolutly adorable. Sure hope that you and baby are doing great.

Griz Counselor said...

Wow! What a good lookin kid! Can't wait to see him. I love the picture of Freemen. He looks so pleased with his new little brother. Love you all & miss my beautiful redhead. See you Saturday sweetheart.

Slightly Insane said...

Awwww! I miss and love allllll my nephews and neices! Give those cuties hugs and kisses for me.

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! He's so cute! We're so happy for you all.

Unknown said...

first of all, LOVE the name, and ofcourse the adorable red hair!!! i want to see him! we miss you guys, you need to move back again, so we can be closer. cant wait till october!

The Sanford Family said...

I've been waiting and waiting.....Yeah! He's here! He another little Freeman! You have such an adorable family. How is it going with 4 so far?